Standard Booking Procedure:
All you need to do to confirm your booking with us is to follow the simple instructions below:
1. Send us a confirmation mail along with Your Name, Contact Number, Number of travelers with age, Finalized date of travel and scan copies of your passport in case of International tours & Any ID proof in case of Domestic tours.
2. Travel information i.e. Flight / Train Ticket details for arranging the transportation.
3. We will reserve the rooms on temporary basis and send you the Invoice along with the Online Payment Link after receiving the above.
4. 75% of Invoice amount within 48 Hrs from receiving the Invoice for starting the booking process.
5. We will acknowledge the receipt of your booking and advance payment and reconfirm the details.
6. After reconfirmation we will proceed with the reservation process and update you with confirmation in 3 - 6 working days (Time taken might be more in certain special cases) in normal cases & within 48 Hours for Emergency / Last Minute Bookings.
PAYPAL Booking Procedure:
Please follow the instructions to complete the booking formalities in case of booking with PAYPAL:
1. Download the "Booking Form" given below and fill up the necessary details along with the Transaction ID of the payment made via PAYPAL.
2. Attach the same in an email and send it to us on [email protected]
3. Wait for an acknowledgement mail from us following which a receipt for the payment made and Travel vouchers will be sent to you in 48 hours from the receipt of payment.
4. Make the balance payment (If any) 10 days prior to the tour.
5. Bank Charges are applicable on the total tour amount.
Types Of Payment Accepted:
**Online Payment Via Credit Card / Net Banking / Debit Card Payments**
1. Airline/Train/Bus cancellation is as per company policy.
2. Minimum cancellation amount is INR 2500 or USD 50 per adult once package is booked.
3. For cancellations received 15 - 25 days prior to tour: 25% of land package amount
4. For cancellations received 07 - 15 days prior to tour: 50% of land package amount
5. For cancellations received 04 - 07 days prior to tour: 75% of land package amount
6. For cancellations received 04 days & less prior to tour: 100% of land package amount
7. Cancellation charges by service providers will apply in case the same is higher than the above.
8. Cancellation will vary during peak and super peak seasons like Diwali, Christmas, New Year etc.
9. Cancellation Refund (If Any) will be in the form of a crossed Cheque ONLY.
10. HYU's decision on cancellations will be final.
* Tour prices provided are subject to availability of hotels and other similar services included and may vary as per the availability.
* HYU does not hold ownership of any services like hotels, airlines, cars etc and is responsible for arranging the BEST services only.
* In order to provide BEST quality service HYU holds Formal Contracts with the service providers like hotels, transportations etc which does not allow us to provide any price break-ups; Please mention your budget and we will do our best to match the cost.
* HYU advices its travelers to carry all necessary Identity cards to destinations within India too.
* Extra services opted by guests while on tour like extra meals, extra kms due to any extra sightseeing out of route or upgrades in hotels has to be borne by the guests directly; HYU does not take responsibility for any such extras incurred due to a decision made by guests without informing us beforehand.
* HYU is responsible for confirming rooms in our listed hotels at each destination, guests are requested to raise any demands for changes or upgradation of rooms prior to giving confirmation, any request received post confirming the rooms at the hotels cannot be accepted.
* Provision of liquor at destination hotels is not HYU's responsibility and the same has to be taken care by guests, we advise confirming with the hotel reservations regarding the local Govt. rules on same.
* Except transportation no other service can be altered or changed 96 hours or less prior to the commencement of tour or after the tour has commenced. In case of more than 96 Hours charges will be applied as per individual hotel policy.
* Please make use of the local contact numbers (Hotels or transportation) given in the "Tour Information KIT" and the "Confirmation Vouchers" for any local request to be processed immediately.
* In case of cancellations the standard cancellation policy applies and the same cannot be altered for any reasons whatsoever.
* In last minute cancellation cases HYU would refund the amount as per cancellation policy which is based on the policy of the service providers. In case of any non-refund from either hotels or transportation service or any other service due to any reasons HYU is not responsible and refund to the traveler cancelling the tour will be made only as per refunds received from the service providers involved.
* As agents HYU only holds responsibility to provide the traveler best possible service and is not responsible for any misbehave or misconduct on the service provider's part; however HYU would support traveler in addressing the issue and expects full co-operation from the traveler.
* Airline operation and VISA approval is completely a decision of the Airline and VISA consulate respectively and in case of any delays/service faults from Airline and/or VISA Delay/rejection is not HYU's responsibility.
* HYU only charges minimum required nominal fees for connecting and arranging for travel/tour services which includes basic logistics like Phone, email, bank transactions & hours spent by HYU representative in doing so. HYU expects travelers to respect the same and NOT bargain, since it would affect the service quality which the company agrees to provide to the traveler.
* In case of any cancellation or non-completion of any service due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural calamities, bad weather, political & social unrest, mechanical break downs etc. NO REFUNDS will be made.
* HYU takes care of their traveler's safety during the tour and any involvement in any inhuman act by the traveler on tour is solely the responsibility of the traveler.
* HYU believes in keeping transparency in the COMPANY POLICY and would be pleased to clarify any term(s) the traveler does not agree with; for this travelers are requested to write in their humble questions to [email protected] under the subject "Policy Clarification".
* All travelers are requested to read through the Payment terms and Conditions, Booking procedure, Cancellation Policy & Company Policy before confirming the tour.
* In case of payment rejection, wrong transfer of funds, payment errors etc travelers are requested to contact their respective Banks / service providers involved.
* Online Payments & Bank Cheques are subject to realization and tour will be termed as "Confirmed" only when the Advance/Full payment is reflected in our bank account.
* In case of any clarifications travelers are requested to contact us only during our working time 0930 Hrs - 1730 Hrs Tuesday-Saturday & 0930 Hrs - 1230 Hrs on Sunday. Monday would remain as a holiday.